Preparing for FM17

Was just wondering has anyone else started preparing for FM17? As I always play as Liverpool, I've drew up a list of players I have in each position and positions where I will need to buy (replacement for Moreno!). Also, drew up lists of players who need to be sold, staff to hire. Still feel it's too early but like to be prepared.

3 hours ago, Preveza said:

People actually prepare? Made me laugh with all due respect. I just use FM Genie Scout. No need for paper anymore 

IMHO, you lose the real charm of the game by using those tools.

I don't prepare I like to go in blind (doesn't matter anyway as I play in the lower leagues).

56 minutes ago, Preveza said:

It does feel a tad artificial, and yes the charm does seem to lessen with this tool, but its useful for finding players in an efficient manner

I shall have to remember this the next time you have a moan about AI squad building, the need to replace the PA system or a general lack of challenge from AI managers. ;) 

On 8/28/2016 at 15:13, Swillo said:

Was just wondering has anyone else started preparing for FM17?

Nope. 

I will keep playing FM16 until I see fit to consider purchasing FM17, at which point I will try the demo and then perhaps buy the full game.

I used to prepare like this with a friend at college. We would draw up lists of players we wanted to sign.

Nowadays I'm enjoying my save far too much to plan ahead for November. Looking forward to seeing the announcements and new features though. 

Archived