when is youth intake schedule for spanish league in FM 2015?

Hi, I had playing with real madrid for a season. now is near end of June 2016 . But I didnt got news about "youth intakes"

when I'm managing italy teams, I usually get youth intakes in middle of june. how about spanish? Is youth intakes feature only for "reserve" team, since spanish team got B teams instead of reserves?

I did google out about youth intakes. I found schedule, but it doesnt seems accurate. it said spanish is middle march, I didnt get youth intakes on march. and italy were on february, while I'm used to get it on middle of june

8 hours ago, cris182 said:

Are you sure you didn't overlook the message? Did anyone else in spain get theirs? Go to world, Transfers, Youth intake and see if the rest of the league got theirs. Are you using an edited database or anything?

I didnt. I'm already checked in youth intake session. German ,italy,french, england Got it on June. I check every month until 2014, no spain were there

I didnt use edited database either. I'm playing fm classic which prevent any editor to be used

June? I've always had these somewhere around the start of the final third of the season (i.e. february/march for nations running a fall-winter-spring schedule, and late summer or early fall for spring-fall nations.

The only youth "happenings" I get around June is the annual "Clubs in <nation> release youth players" message.

yes. its on june. when playing italian league I'm used to save the game around 12 June, so that when I got news about youth intakes, usually between 14-18 June, I can check the youth quality, and reload my saved game if I'm not satisfied. When playing spanish league,As usual I save the game on 10 June. to my shock, until early July, no youth intakes,so I did check on youth intakes from world, and its shock me I didnt find any spanish club. I tried to filter nation just spain, then look all months, until 2014, none from spanish. but when I check german, or italy, or french, I found many youth intakes to german club, or italy club, etc.

did this because I play spanish league,where my team dont have reserve? Or youth intakes in classic mode is different with full mode?

Had to start up FM15 again, and found that for 2017, Spain's youth intake was on March 28th, while Italy's was March 5th. Even though it varies from year to year, it's normally only by a few days, so Italy should be early March, and Spain late the same month. This is the full version of FM, not "touch" or "classic", so I don't know if it differs in these versions..

19 hours ago, Maaka said:

Had to start up FM15 again, and found that for 2017, Spain's youth intake was on March 28th, while Italy's was March 5th. Even though it varies from year to year, it's normally only by a few days, so Italy should be early March, and Spain late the same month. This is the full version of FM, not "touch" or "classic", so I don't know if it differs in these versions..

that's strange. how to attach screenshoot here? so I can show .maybe something wrong

Archived