fm17

Sort the goalkeepers out. how many goals have i conceded or scored when then keeper makes a save then just lays on the floor until the 2nd shot has hit the net, getting beaten at the near post...Just in general the keeping is shocking. their either sub human pulling off world class double saves or totally useless.

More media coverage, for example, like football focus or sky go to the training ground and do interviews with the manager or player. Broadening the press conferences more questions and answers, relationships with the journalist actually meaning something, the ones who have a bad relationship with you tend to be more critical etc...

One on ones...........now i know you cant score them everytime but really...any decent striker should be hitting the target 8/10 on a one on one...if he doesnt score at least he should be able get the shot on target, whether the keeper saves it, tips it on to the post or bar, scores, hits the post/bar. But been in the box and the player just smashes it over or wide more times than hitting the target really grates on me and im probably not the only one....

Would like to see the interaction with players and managers increasing, would be good to be able speak with other managers about certain things and likewise with players.

I'd argue it's not 8/10 one on ones that result in a goal. I know I've seen discussions to back this but I just can't think where. I am sure I recall a discussion on here with someone claiming one on ones and clear cut chances were bugged and one of the communities tactical geniuses argued it was actually not that common for the striker to score. I wish Bournemouth's strikers would score every time they go one on one with the keeper...but they don't.

This is an interesting read. There's more good guides to getting the best tactics in the tactics forum.

I do like the idea of training ground interaction, in fact more media focus on teams and managers can only be a good thing. It would be fun to be called to do an interview with Gary Lineker on MotD, for example. My local BBC radio station does a club forum where the chairman, manager and club captain take questions from the public. It would be interesting to see something like that.

The only thing I could see being a problem would be balancing the positive outcomes of media interaction. Manager statements have an effect on player morale and too many could overbalance that effect.

" Would like to see the interaction with players and managers increasing, would be good to be able speak with other managers about certain things and likewise with players. "

Been calling for this for AGES. It's the one area of the game that's inexplicably gone backwards. You used to be able to talk to other managers quite easily a few versions ago. Now you can't unless it's a very specific circumstance. This side of things needs a serious overhaul. Should be able to talk to anyone any time you want. Players, or other managers. We live in an age where communication is easier than ever, yet in-game, it's still very restricted.

Some good points there, looking forward to seeing what si put into fm17.  Ive seen so many good suggestions and i know they cant put all in but something new would be good, i can remember on one of the fm's or maybe even champ manager you had interaction with the fa as well, like if you give the ref a going over the fa get involved and fine  you should be called in for a meeting to talk to them about it , or when you have a player sent off and appeal you should go to a meeting to put your case forward...

id like the option to pay the remaining installments of a transfer, so if i sign ruben neves for 30 mil and im paying it over 48 months,, say 12 months into that, id like the option to pay the remaining money up front, only if the club who you bought the player from agrees to that.....

More in depth manager and player interaction is a must in fm17... totally open it right up...

Archived