[Suggestion] Historical attribute changes

talhak

Hi everyone,

I'd like to monitor history of attributes of changes of each player in the squad. For example, let say we have a 16 years old wonderkid. 10 years later, I'd like to see his previous profiles, i.e. when he is 18, 20, 22, 25 to make conclusion about player development. Maybe when he became 21, we would be able to make conclusion that "this player has not improved as much as I expected for 5 years" and change our minds. This will also let us to learn more about the player development process, how aging affects it, how the physical building affects it, etc.

Cheers.

Good idea. :thup:

I think Workthebox mentioned something like this recently, where you take a snapshot of the players attributes at a point in time to refer to later and see their development. Obviously you can't do this for all players or else it would slow down the game but if you could do it with X number of players then it would be great. 

Isn't there already a thread on this?

Anyway a decent idea in theory but I suspect a difficult one to put into the game as useful.

As Powermonger has said I don't think it would be viable to do for every player so how do you choose which you do it for? and how would it benefit the user.

In an ideal world each player would maybe have a graph showing maybe overall improvement from when he comes into the game until he retires, how would you split that down by attribute or groups of attributes.

How much use would that information be to a user, would they look at it and how would it benefit them in game?

Let me detail:

- Range of the players: Nothing changes, only the squad - since we only see their attribute changes already

- Benefits: Being able to monitor developments of players in a big picture. This is what we commonly do manually. Take a snapshot at the start of the game, end of the each season, etc. The idea is integrating it into the game in order to benefit the advantages of digital data instead of pictures.

- Technical Limits: If this feature is going to increase the required hardware resources too much, maybe the players we want to monitor more closely can be manually selected but I think it is possible as the game already contains huge amount of data, a lot of details about match statistics with Prozone, etc.

• 3 months later...

Archived