[FM2016] Luxembourg COMPLETE 5th Division

2cp9s63w.png

Hey guys, 

I created the complete Luxemburgish system, down to the 5th tier. It is an only club database, I didn´t do anything on the players. Maybe I will do this for FM 17. So what does it include

• I added over 80 new town or better said villages
  • over 80 new clubs which have correct colours, correct co-ordinated, year of the foundation and reputation
  • over 80 new stadiums
  • complete media world from Luxembourg. From tiny radio 100,7 to the big boys like RTL
  • added a few new referees
  • added some awards for the BGL Ligue
  • added local regions for Luxembourg
  • added some more Derbys and rivalries
  • correct league structure and correct Main Cup

For the U-19´s I only added the local region league structure. It is impossible to recreate the correct system in FM because a lot of teams makes mergings with 2 or sometimes 3 or 4 other teams for one year, to have enough players. 

Same for the reserves, so I didn´t include them. Correct hour times for U19 and the seniors. For those of you who ever dreamed of managing a club who plays in frontof less than 100 visitors each sunday, it´s for you ;)

Really heavy challeng, **** facilites, no money and not a bright future for the tiny clubs in the lower leagues.

I tested this without any errors. So if some are interested, I create one for fm17, with updated players. So long have fun ;)

If anyone want to edit this file or change it, it´s no problem, only contact me before. Here some screens 

Edit: I included a pack with all graphics. ALL club logos, competition logos an small stadiums ;)

DOWNLOAD HERE  http://www.file-upload.net/download-11922250/LuxembourgFM16.rar.html

bslt523t.jpg

y4y84vrb.jpg

cw2qjgja.jpg

sqrfph9t.jpg

idk why but when i trying to load Your file (only) with additional leagues from claassen i getting crash dump during seting up the game... i had same (unsolved) issue with all Germany extensions (advanced editor) and im clueless how to solve it...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived