FC Vaduz Champion league FIX

Llainen

Please let SI see this, this is about Fc Vaduz a club from Liechtenstein who is a "guest" club in the top division in Switzerland ( Just as swansea, Cardiff etc is a guest club in England.)

In real life Vaduz and 6 other clubs (there are 7 clubs in Liechtenstein) are playing in the swiss leagues and every year they play Liechsteiner Cup witch decides what club will be playing in the Europa league, winner makes it to 1 qualifying  round in the EL. Since Liechtenstein dont have they're own league the only way they can reach Champion league is by winning europe league or the Swiss/Suiss top division. BUT on FM16 if you win the Europe league/ or the Swiss league the only thing that happens is that you enter 1 round of qualifying for europe league....Please fix this for FM17. I tweeted Miles Jacobson and he asked me to post this on the forum, please let them know, thank you.

Sorry for my english. 

Here is some more info: The difference between Vaduz and the aforementioned clubs is that its status is as a 'guest club' in Switzerland, and as such does not participate in the Swiss Cup and can not represent Switzerland internationally, which makes Champions League qualification from league football impossible by other means than winning Europa League or Champions League itself. 

• 3 months later...

Archived