how to sell good player in fm 15?

hi. I'm playing with chelsea. I would want to sell willian or cuardado since I got cheap wonderkid in their position, and  would gave this youngster more playing minute.

howewer, willian or cuardado is good player,expensive. if I just transfer list them, moreover set them not needed, I might lower their value instead of selling them at good prices. If I offer them to club,nobody would buy ,and my player will have minor concern since I look for tout them to other club

the only way I know is wait other team to actively bid my player. this is painful, as its rare. I remember I play with AS roma for 6 years, and only able to sell gervinho to psg since they put bid to him. while many good player I forced to sell below their transfer fee because nobody will offer for them

In real world I'm envy with several club whom able to sel their expensive player. like pogba from juventus, morata from juventus, bale from totenham, xabi from real,etc. I dont know how to do these in fm

how to sell expensive player in fm 15?

You'll struggle due to his wage demands, irl Chelsea have had to loan him on a 3 year agreement to Juventus because they cannot sell him to a club who are able to meet his wage demands.

Archived