Forcing relegation?

Sean3h

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but as my last FM16 save I'd like to get a Premier League team (Arsenal) relegated to the Conference so that I can build them up from the bottom.

Does anyone know of a quick and/or easy way to do this? I don't want to do it via the editor as I'd like it to be in the future rather than starting from season one. I'm happy to use the in-game editor etc if this is the best option.

Cheers!

44 minutes ago, Dharcness said:

You personally manage Arsenal, lose all your matches. If you get fired, create another new manager and manage Arsenal again, lose all your matches again. Repeat and repeat until Arsenal get relegated to the conference.

Be possibly the longest way, ever.

Yeah that could take ages, quickest way would be the editor.

Maybe use the in-game editor to release all the best players and sign/keep rubbish/low quality players or edit players making them rubbish.

Anyway that is still going to take ages (min 5 seasons), would be much quicker to use pre-game editor and put them down in Vanarama South, then maybe use in-game editor to keep them in that division for 2/3 seasons or how ever far in future you want to take over.

Maybe mess about with budget and rep to help get them down as well.

Alright, thanks for the replies guys. I was hoping to have it happen "naturally" so that the rep would be reduced & some of the players would be gone (would be interesting to see if any stayed) - I'll just use the editor to drop them down and see if the players can be kept with a reduced rep.

1 hour ago, Sean3h said:

Alright, thanks for the replies guys. I was hoping to have it happen "naturally" so that the rep would be reduced & some of the players would be gone (would be interesting to see if any stayed) - I'll just use the editor to drop them down and see if the players can be kept with a reduced rep.

Well I think you can edit all those factors in the editor.... So you can still achieve your envisioned end result. 

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived