Where can I see the new FM17 video ??????

pukfm

6 minutes ago, Stewart1111 said:

It's common sense that most people play it on 2D, and maybe watch the replays on 3D. Not everyone has a powerful laptop to support 3D! It's the same with the tactic page, most people prefer the shirts than the stupid boxes. And they couldn't even change that. Sure people prefer 3D and don't care about the boxes on the tactic page, and I'm not saying don't have 3D, they just shouldn't spend all of their time improving it. Miles has already said that 3D is there main priority. I don't need data, or polls to know that most people don't play on 3D.

Amazing rash and generalised statements from you young man. I and my old mates play it on 3D. if you are intending to dislike it that much you will save yourself a few pennies. But please do not speak on my behalf, stick to your own opinions (very valid) and useful but do not presume to speak on behalf of the community.

13 minutes ago, pukfm said:

Moderators block ALL topics they don't like - so I know they also will close this topic, its matter of time 

More than happy to oblige, Stewart111 is so far of in their assumption that I'm not sure where this thread can go other than them increasing the level of insults directed at other members of the forum.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived