[Suggestion] Save the first/second team, easy swap

RubioIvers

Hello, just wanna tell short about myself, this was my first year playing FM, i usaly play fifa, but since im so into tactics and youth on fifa, two of my friends that have ben playing FM for many years bought FM16 to me and learned me the basics, and i LOVE it!
 ive ben looking at youtube videos and using common sence to make me the best coach that i can be, but some times things are harder then they have to be. This is my first time at a forum, even at age 26, but i really feel this topic could help alot of people so here it goes!

Im a coach that use a big squad, got 11 players for one match and another 11 players for the next match.  But i started to notice the "problem" once i got more into my youngsters teams, if i use for example 4-3-3 for my starting 11 and 4-2-3-1 for my second 11, then my youth team has the same one, but normally i only got ONE starting 11 for my under21 and under18 teams, so if i use for example 4-3-3 on my starting 11 A-team, and i figure out that 4-3-3 also is the best for my Youth team, then i putt players inn right potitions and stuff and fix everything upp nice and sweet! but the next A-team match i play, i change A-team formation to 4-2-3-1, then my youth team gets totaly messed upp, players inn difrent places then they was, left beck suddenly playing striker and so on, and they loose games and improvments, thats sad, i have not found out if there is a way to handle this, but if there was i think i would have found it. Also its not easy fixing their right potition *for youth team* , for example, if i got a Striker, and he is fully green on Complete striker,  FM puts him into for example Defansive striker and hes doing a bad jobb..

the thing i think could improve this part of FM is a couple of things.

1. You should be able to 'save' your teams (players and roles etc) so you could easly swap the whole team etc when changing team back and forward if youre using more than one team, this would work great for the A-team, our main team! :)

2. To get more controll on our youth team, on roles and potitions, AND that they got a sepperate formation than the A-team, so when you change your formation on A team it wont mess upp with your tacktics and formation on the youth teams! :)

This is atleast some BIG things that would make FM alot easyer for me, because now i have to fix all teams all over inn between each match, and its taking alot of time for me! :/ and i think there is more people than me that would benefit from theese things! :)

Thank you wery much, and i cant wait to play FM17 and check out all the new youth players, and the old youth players what stats they got, and build a team for the future, and make my club the best club there is! and i really hope to see theese changes inn FM17, it would help out alot! :)

• 2 months later...

Archived