Tips for Wide Target Man

torehj

I don't see much talk about the wide target man in here. I never really used it, but I now decided to try it out with my Sunderland team. My thinking is that full back normally are not very good headers and it should fit my direct style of play.

Does anyone have tips for who i could try to sign?

If i'm honest i've never even considered :Dusing it but a couple of names springs to mind. How about Nacer Chadli? Tall, strong, can finish and is very versatile. I reckon he could be a decent WTM. He shouldn't cost too much and will probably want to join you.  I also think Kenedy (Chelsea) could be worth a look at too. 

8 minutes ago, Jakarooney said:

If i'm honest i've never even considered :Dusing it but a couple of names springs to mind. How about Nacer Chadli? Tall, strong, can finish and is very versatile. I reckon he could be a decent WTM. He shouldn't cost too much and will probably want to join you.  I also think Kenedy (Chelsea) could be worth a look at too. 

Chadli has signed for WBA on the summer update and Kenedy is on loan at Watford.

3 minutes ago, Jakarooney said:

Had a quick look on my save and Yousef Poulsen looks like a quality prospect who's best role on either wing is WTM. Only 21 at start of the game but i'm not sure he'll want to join Sunderland though Still worth a look at. Good Luck!

I tried for him, but could not afford him. I might go for Lasogga, who is a striker. Perhaps he can perform on the wing aswell.

Archived