Football Manager Touch 2017 for Tablet - release date

14 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

I'm pretty sure that the fm twitter feed stated it's release for Friday 4th November 

I've seen an announcements about 4th November ... But I don't sure - the Tablet version of FMT was not mentioned, just PC/Mac/Linux version... That's the reason why I asked here

6 hours ago, Aaron Armstrong said:

Just to confirm, tablet versions are subject to a store approval process which is out of our hands so we can't be definite on a date until much closer to the time, hence Miles being unable to guarantee that date at this point.

Thanks Aaron.

17 hours ago, Aaron Armstrong said:

Just to confirm, tablet versions are subject to a store approval process which is out of our hands so we can't be definite on a date until much closer to the time, hence Miles being unable to guarantee that date at this point.

@Aaron Armstrong

Hi, do you know if SI have planned any videos, or screenshots, or whatever, to announce the FMT17 tablet version new features? 

23 hours ago, Aaron Armstrong said:

Thanks, Aaron!

I just wondered why the version for tablet was not mentioned in 4-Aug announcement. That's why I asked my question.

Archived