Affiliated club question, "players may move freely between parent club and feeder club?

I got my first foreign affiliated club. Been playing fm for years but never bothered to get feeder club, except my tiny local neighbours :p I got so excited when i got the deal, as it clearly say "players may move freely between Levanger and ASEC". Excellent i was thinking. Now i can send my young players that does not get alot of first team play, to ASEC to play and bloom. But when i was going to try and do so, the only club showing is my tiny local neighbours. Does this mean something else? How can the players be moved between the clubs? :)

Levanger_ Informasjon Samarbeidsklubber.png

12 minutes ago, suncrush said:

Not sure, but my guess is that the missing phrase is "during transfer windows."

My transfer window is open. Could be the their window are closed for all i know. It is a good suggestion :) I Will try and find out after dinner when the ivory coast tranfer window opens and close. If it is closed and i have not been getting some different answer before starting to play again, i will try and check regulary troughout the season.

12 hours ago, suncrush said:

Yes, remember the only transfer window that matters is the club the player is moving to.  Players can leave a club at any time.

I now figured it out. It means i can buy players for free from ASEC :) They have to accept my offer! Ohh, how happy that makes me ;) Now, i only need to wait for a while and get myself another foreign club i can loan away players to, thinking maybe a club from faero islands, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Ireland or Wales, so that they get to play some games in champions leauge or europa leauge :)

1 hour ago, Aalbergsjo said:

It means i can buy players for free from ASEC :) They have to accept my offer! 

I'd double check that if I were you. I think it's more likely that it will be that they have to accept any bids from you that match bids accepted from other clubs.

1 minute ago, Earnie is God! said:

I'd double check that if I were you. I think it's more likely that it will be that they have to accept any bids from you that match bids accepted from other clubs.

No :) It say this on the right side: "As part of the agreement between the two clubs, the player may move for free to the main club". It also say this: "Offer must be accepted as it meets an active release fee"

Blaise Adou_ Overgang Overgangsbud.png

ASEC if I remember correctly are the best youth academy in Ivory Coast, which we all know is one of the strongest nations in Africa in terms of national team talent. So this might well become a VERY good deal for you. I'm a bit jealous...

2 hours ago, Crispypaul said:

I had this in the Netherlands on an older version, and it only went from feeder to parent.  

As soon as I found out about this, as the manager of the feeder, I resigned after losing my two best players for nothing.

Nice! Now the future for my club is looking awesome :)

1 hour ago, noikeee said:

ASEC if I remember correctly are the best youth academy in Ivory Coast, which we all know is one of the strongest nations in Africa in terms of national team talent. So this might well become a VERY good deal for you. I'm a bit jealous...

Yes, indeed! Thats why i wanted that club to send my players to loan :p Now i can buy theirs for FREE! I am ecstatic :) 

43 minutes ago, withnail316 said:

I'm not sure who negotiated that deal on behalf of your feeder club, but he needs to be sacked...

Hehe, i agree :) Their team are a little better then my team actually. I got 9 foreigners atm, but 3 are old back-up players i bought to give my youngsters better personality :)

I'm trying to figure out how this would even work in a UK-based game.  Because they're not going to get work permits, so you're going to need a feeder club in Belgium.  But that means they won't have a chance to be at your club long enough to be home-grown players....

That reminds me.  I don't know how realistic this is, but they need an option to invest money in your feeder club's youth facilities.

31 minutes ago, suncrush said:

I'm trying to figure out how this would even work in a UK-based game.  Because they're not going to get work permits, so you're going to need a feeder club in Belgium.  But that means they won't have a chance to be at your club long enough to be home-grown players....

That reminds me.  I don't know how realistic this is, but they need an option to invest money in your feeder club's youth facilities.

You dont need to buy the youngsters for that matter. Many of their players do get to play for their national team, so i think a dealwith a club like ASEC is good for UK-based club as well. If i am not mistaken, you will get work-permit for the players that have played a certain amount of games for the national team? If thats the case, does that count for the ones playing u21/u19 teams as well maybe? But for the youngsters, you would have to get a work-permit deal to. Get them for free from ASEC, loan them out to the "work-permit" feeder club. The ones not getting work-permit you can always sell for profit ;)

Archived