Thanks for the support.

Took over Managing  Stevenage in league 1.  Currently 18th. Unbeaten in my first 5  games since taking over so should avoid relegation. Anyway a combination of short & long term injuries plus 2 suspensions rob me of 5 first teamers. Away to Bolton, 2nd in league, so it's all fit & available into team & on the bench. 

We lose 4-1. I think the team plays well & really proud of them. Conceded 2 tired goals at the end. North hing else to be done just move on.

Anyway next thing he spokesperson for the supporters is complaining that fans are upset that I fielded a weakened team.

Onward  & upward together.

8 hours ago, Norlye said:

Took over Managing  Stevenage in league 1.  Currently 18th. Unbeaten in my first 5  games since taking over so should avoid relegation. Anyway a combination of short & long term injuries plus 2 suspensions rob me of 5 first teamers. Away to Bolton, 2nd in league, so it's all fit & available into team & on the bench. 

We lose 4-1. I think the team plays well & really proud of them. Conceded 2 tired goals at the end. North hing else to be done just move on.

Anyway next thing he spokesperson for the supporters is complaining that fans are upset that I fielded a weakened team.

Onward  & upward together.

I can understand that. I'm in my second season at Arsenal and I despise the fans with a passion (in game, not IRL). This season for example, I lost at home 0-1 to Chelsea due to a horrific mistake from Koscielny in the 40th second on the first day of the Premier League . The fans were ‘devastated’ afterwards. Fine, I can understand their disappointment. Recently, we played Chelsea away, counter attacked and won 3-2. The fans were only pleased despite this result putting us joint top of the league with Chelsea. They're so annoying but, on the bright side, I really like my players and my job in general.

Archived