Best team to manage for young players

I love starting a game with the core of the team i manage being youngsters. Kind of watch them progress.

Usually English championship, league 1 or league 2

Happy with european teams sometimes

Which teams do you think will have the best core of young talent available?  I.E. average age of 23/24 max

I should disclose up front that I am biased in this regard, but I am really looking forward to managing Dortmund this season with all the young talent they have amassed.

Weigl, Passlack, Pulisic, Guerreiro, Dembele, Mor (to name just a few) should be a perfect complement to the experience of Reus, Schurrle, Gotze, Bartra, Ginter, Rode, Kagawa, Castro, Schmelzer, Piszczek, Papastathopoulos, Bender, Burki, Aubameyang and others.

Last season the likes of Burnic and Bruun Larsen from the youth team turned out pretty well, too, so hopefully they will have progressed along with some other younger talent beneath them as well.

I don't think it would be a very difficult challenge to manage Dortmund but it's a class squad with a lot of depth and a handy collection of talented youths to help with the continued development of the team for years to come.

If looking for a more demanding save, perhaps another club would be a better option, though...

Certainly in FM16, Ajax Amsterdam. I know as that's my current save, 4 years in.

Riechedly Bazoer, Che Nunnely, Abdellak Nouri are becoming world class players.

Nemanja Gudelj, a powerful wide player who's name I can't remember, Viktor Fisher, Vaclav Cerny also become really good. Davy Klaasen while not quite world class, will give you aggression and leadership.

There are others as well. Nathan Leyder in my save may yet come very good.

If you're patient, good at managing and holding on to the players you want, its an embarrassment of riches.

Coventry have a great young side to build from..

Charlton are almost too good for a youth challenge..

They have Lookman, Konsa, Lennon, Fox .. so good.

Peterborough too.. brilliant young players .. Chris Forrester, Jermaine Anderson, Silva-lopes, Coulthirst,  Abil Nabi, Marcus Maddison, Baldwin..

In fact.. I think Peterborough will be my first save 

Wolves. Got Iorfa Hause, Both England U21's defenders, Borthwick Jackson on loan too making that 3 and Englands best U19's player Nial Ennis not to mention a few Portugal U21 players Costa, Texiera, Caveliero. Also a sugar daddy on this years FM17 should make for a pretty good save.

Archived