FM17: Gems of Fm17

Welshace

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Eoghan O'Connell

Brilliant young CB from Celtic .. only costs about 1 million and will come to the championship :)

6642b659a01d4af6937214de18b03383.png

Looks very good. Couple of Celtic's youngsters look a little too good!! Check out Kieran Tierney, Ryan Christie

Sorry I don't have a screenshot to upload, but definitely check out Mitchell van Bergen of Vitesse. He was really promising on FM16 and looks equally solid for a 16 year old. Wanted by Barcelona on the first test save I started.

275e41092e31a9d10f28f8825478038f.jpg

Available on a pre-contract.  Looks incredible for an eighteen year old.

cddc6ce648a3be6c4cb562512396570a.jpg

Available for very cheap, looks like a fantastic prospect.

37009d37bcda4651f4a224233653d0c4.jpg

Another one available on a pre-contract.  Looks like he could be a potentially world class English winger/full back.

632a9ffe7210d61689367560f73621ff.jpg

Lots of really good young English players this year, it appears.

Having a brief look around and Racing's Lautaro Martínez looks an absolute wonderkid and a potentially unreal striker, as does Atletíco's teenage Uruguayan Nicolás Schiappacasse.

Partizan's Nemanja Mihajlovic, Valerenga's Sander Berge and Young Boys' Denis Zakaria all seem pretty useful.

Javi Castellano, DM from Las Palmas. Available for absolute peanuts (£2m) and willing to accept a backup role readily. I didn't have enough budget to sign Lars Bender so was thinking of using Javi as a stopgap, but the Spaniard is doing so well covering for Schneiderlin that I'm debating whether buying Bender is even necessary.

Have scrolled through my own league of expertise, the norwegian premier division, and located some interesting players. 

Birger Meling looks great - with a professional personality and what looks like great hidden attributes. He developed into a good player last year too, but I have even greater hopes for him this time around. Huge talent in real life, and hopefully this is reflected in his potential. Will be my first signing on the beta.

Sander Berge has been mentioned, he looks very very solid for an 18 year old.

Fredrik Midtsjø has been given a significant bump from FM16, and is another one I'll buy and test sooner rather than later. Jonas Svensson, also from Rosenborg, looks tempting too, unless you're managing one of the big clubs in a big league.

For his price, Mikael Norø Ingebrigtsen from Tromsø could be a great purchase - same goes from Runar Espejord from the same club. Ingebrigtsen is a flairy winger, while Espejord is a big, physical striker with all around decent stats.

I've only mentioned the ones who are new or significantly changed from last year - there is plenty of talent to be found here as always. A lot of players look very similar to last year.

1 hour ago, Welbeck19 said:

I got Danilo from Real for £8 million when Valencia became unhappy that I rejected Shanghai Shenua bid. He's been great so far. 

Had exactly the same with United! Not many right backs with decent tackling stats it seems.

1 hour ago, wynter said:

Can pick this guy up for 2mil from RB Salzburg, looks like a quality prospect.

21f6ce970a5fcc76071841ff34cf9a58.png 

He looks like a decent future rock at the back, with some of those stats already..

Only downside is concentration, which he would need to improve

I've started with Salford this year, so these 3 players will be of no use to most players I guess.

However, if you're looking for good players that agree part time, here are 3 that have done well for me so far.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Archived