FM16 SCOREBOARD PROBLEM

Hliasp

Hello to all the administrators and members of the great forum. I am watching it a lot of time, and i gather informations and downloads for fm, so i have to thank you all for supporting us in having our hobby the best possible way.   So, i am here to ask your help about a problem i have with the scoreboards. No matter what skin u use( virtex2.2 1366x768 / Andromeda 1366/768, Alavanja, Basic Dark, Clinched 6.1 and others that i have tried), the time in the scoreboards appeat divided into two halves...INSTEAD OF  SHOWING 1MIN TO 90 MIN, it shows 1min - 45min 1st Half, 1 min to 45min 2nd Half. So, it doesnt go from 1 to 90 min total, but seperate the time into the two halves. I know that is not such a big problem, can live with it, BUT i am asking for your help to solve it because 1) the space for it in the container box is not enough ,so it breaks a little the box and comes out of it( imagine the space is enough for 00:00 and it shows 00:00 1st Half and 2nd) because the problem didnt exist till 2 days ago, it has appeared suddenly, i have no idea why.. SO if anyone has an idea how to fix it, what panel should i change or anything, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That setting isn't controlled by the xml files, in the Preferences -> Match screen one of the options you can tick in the In-Match Section is 'Show Match Time as 0-45 minutes for each half'. At some point you must have ticked that option as it isn't ticked by default, if it happens again you just need to untick that box instead of resetting all your settings.

Archived