Ultimate Football Manager Internet Game [*Not an Established Clan anymore as currently we are a disgrace*]

dogs

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Establish Clan status is deserved. The players who are regularly absent at the mo (Dogs , Deano , Myself) are working a lot, and cant devote the time right now to the clan. Dogs has just had another child , Deano already has a few of the little buggers (and acts like one) and im working on getting a new house organised, which isnt giving me a lot of time to play FM when im here.

When the summer comes, itll all settle down. We didnt lose any players to CM5 because, basically, its absoloutely *****! icon_biggrin.gif

CM5 is a pack of stinking w**k

Anyhow, at the moment I haven't the time to play online as work is a complete f**king nightmare, and to be honest due to the amount of hours I have to put in currently during the week and at weekends, the choice between playing FM and divorce is a no-brainer.

Having said that if this weekend's implementation in Dublin goes ok, then I'll start playing again the following weekend.

On the Established Clan note, I don't think we should have it either.

Bye ..... (For Now)

Deano icon_smile.gif

So, changes are on the way - we had a discussion last night and a few things have been decided (I'll post full details later)

Playing times - Friday/Sun (usual times)

- Restarting in the Prem (teams already drawn) - by the pupmeister icon_biggrin.gif (pic to follow later)

banner.jpg

Blackburn Rovers Appoint The Best Hooker In Town!

There was uproar today across Lancashire when Blackburn Rovers appointed a southerner in the name of Matt Hooker.

Most fans were hoping after the last diabolical decision to appoint a Welshman that the club would appoint someone with some roots set in the county.

Although its a major improvement from a Welshman some fans still cant get over the fact its not a local guy taking over the club.

A club statement was released on the website from new manager Matt Hooker & it read as follows

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Well I know the fans were hoping for someone more local then me but I can honestly say I will give 100% to this club & not be distracted by sheep like the last manager.

I look forward to moving this club on & pushing for a Uefa Cup spot. This will be my main aim but to achieve that I will be moving players on & bringing some fresh faces into the club.

I would also like to think that a few of my targets will keep the fans happy & show them how high my hopes are for this club.

I ask you all for nothing but support for the players & the club like you know best, with that we stand a good chance.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well there we have it, more news will follow shortly on the progess that may or may not be made.

Big Up To The Pupmeister For Not Giving Me A London Side icon_cool.gif

Teams drawn:

Az - Tottenham

Matt - Blackburn

Bell - Fulham

Deano - Liverpool

Marlow - Birmingham

Dogs - Everton

Bod - Portsmouth

Serps - Aston Villa

Blu - Man City

The draw was taken live on webcam by Dogs' assitant:

The Pupmeisterâ„¢

Pupmeister.JPG

icon_biggrin.gif

...I had a really bad dream...

where i was appointed manager of Manchester City, there was a mysterious phone call from a young Scots chap, and i even took them for a training session and everything. Waking up in a cold sweat i was relieved to find out it was all in my imagination!

Awsome intro Deano, although i hope azmo knows what he is doing icon_wink.gif

Wee update on the new big dong 5

ITs a dual operton server with 2gb cas3 corsairs on a raptor raid 0. Marlow tested it last night after some inital teething problems configuring the hardware firewall.

To quote Lee

"by fook its lightening"

Looking forward to the t%t the night see you all at 930 for a late one icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

How quickly you all forget my Wolves exploits on my last Premiership outing.

Lindsay's away baking some humble pie for you all (i bet i have a transfer budget of about £3.50 now) icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We used the editor & its only £2.99 so dont get too confident angryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dogs:

Awsome intro Deano, although i hope azmo knows what he is doing icon_wink.gif

Wee update on the new big dong 5

ITs a dual operton server with 2gb cas3 corsairs on a raptor raid 0. Marlow tested it last night after some inital teething problems configuring the hardware firewall.

To quote Lee

"by fook its lightening"

Looking forward to the t%t the night see you all at 930 for a late one icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have thought my quote of "**** ME THATS FAST" would have been more appropriate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

How quickly you all forget my Wolves exploits on my last Premiership outing.

Lindsay's away baking some humble pie for you all (i bet i have a transfer budget of about £3.50 now) icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right, somehow going from Cup Winners and secure job to sacked in 12 months after spending millions on a series of duds. icon_biggrin.gif

How could we forget that!

They werent duds, i just burnt out all my youngsters in the first two seasons and they stopped performing... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh

The "George Burley" defence. You have been studying the management game.

It also didnt help that Joleon Lescott was the most inconsistent player ever, completely negating the fact the other centre baack was Phillipe Mexes icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

give it up, yer crap

Sorry just got in. TBH Mondays and Tuesdays are out for me as I'm out of the house from 7.30AM to 9PM and so theres little chance of me playing on those days.

I also need to excuse myself this weekend. I have a funeral on FRiday back down in England and will be staying until Monday so ill miss both sessions again icon_frown.gif

Archived