Ultimate Football Manager Internet Game [*Not an Established Clan anymore as currently we are a disgrace*]

dogs

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

Im free. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marlow proves once again that he IS the lovechild of Ruth Madoc and John Inman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

I personally think its about time someone took the responsibility to sort UFMIG out.

Without trying to step on people's toes its obvious things arent going great with the clan lately, we all know the reasons & they're all mainly genuine but its got to the point now where nobody really seems that bothered with it.

I suggest we take a break from FM2005 & awake the clan for the launch of FM2006 rather then keep struggling like we do & lose members.

We've got a good bunch of lads & I personally would be gutted if some of you left because of the status of the clan currently, we all know how good it is when everyones here & able to commit to the game!

What does everyone else think?

i missed friday because of meh graduation ceremony but i do honestly think we have to sort stuff out icon_smile.gif if people have lives now we need to know about that and either find a new path to take or hang up our boots till fm2006 like matt said.

Committing time to UMFIG costs me money, as it means I'm unavailable for some juicy poker tournaments that run around the UMFIG times on those days. I'm quite happy to do so though as I really enjoy our games and all your company when things are going well. I'm happy to play on, and am available for tonight, but we really need to all be pulling in the same direction, and I'm not convinced we are.

I agree with Matt's point on this. From a personal point of view, ive just moved house, girlfriend has just moved out, and ive not a lot of time to do anything except spend money on furniture that I clearly dont have icon_frown.gif. To this end, Id rather see the clan hold together by taking a short break rather than try and play sessions with few players and little interest.

Under the UFMIG banner, we could have say, a fortnightly International Tournament. Theres more than enough of them just now, and it would keep the lads together whilst we wait on the new product. World Cup , Euro Championships, Asian Cup, Confederations Cup , Olympics , etc etc etc.

Your thoughts lads?

(PS : I am well aware that Dogs managed to move house and still get his system up and running to host within 48 hours. Alas, Dogs IS a freak of nature, and us mere mortals just cant achieve greatness like that)

We did manage a decent turnout yesterday and did play a game so as long as everyone is availible to turn up for every session we will find a way to get around stuff, at least until dogs sorts out his stuff icon_wink.gif

bod you lazy boy getcho arse off the floor and start joining the games. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

Im just waiting for Deano to get the sakc tbh so i can get the Liverpool job icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't be long now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serpico:

I'd rather perform oral pleasure on Marlow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, you just ruined my tea (was bangers and mash), couldn't cope with the sausages after reading that, you sicko icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsherDSSc:

That could be the prize if you win the tournament icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, each to his own, won't be much motivation for me to be honest, but your more that welcome to join in to get the prize, Marlow is up for anything according to Bod icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

Marlow is up for anything according to Bod icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where in the living **** did I suddenly come into this conversation? Ive been in hiding for 4 weeks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

Ur

Friend

Marlow

Is

Gay

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's madness but Marlow isnt my friend, I prefer Padrico out of the twins myself, at least he doesnt try to pretend he's not a tit icon_wink.gif

Archived