Ultimate Football Manager Internet Game [*Not an Established Clan anymore as currently we are a disgrace*]

dogs

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

Ur

Friend

Marlow

Is

Gay

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have way too much time on your hands

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

**** off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This sounds like a real mod. icon15.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

**** off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This sounds like a real mod. icon15.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be thankfully i was polite enough to not evade the censor, now crawl back under your rock.

Marlow edited my post icon_rolleyes.gif

I didnt actually post the second line, should probably insist we dont play because im not there for that...... however...

I should be there for about half an hour providing we start sharp at 7.30...

• 2 weeks later...

Right its about time we stopped being a bunch of Lazy arsees fools amnd post at least one update a week. Its a complete shmables that none of can be arsed to do it and everyone is guilty of it.

This is update less than our damn website icon_wink.gif

I vote for closing this thread and starting a new one. With regular updates icon14.gif

We all seem to be enjoying the clan now to has recovred from its stability and commitment issues earlier this year.

Anyone disagree?

Right its about time we stopped being a bunch of Lazy arsees fools amnd post at least one update a week. Its a complete shmables that none of can be arsed to do it and everyone is guilty of it.

This is update less than our damn website icon_wink.gif

I vote for closing this thread and starting a new one. With regular updates icon14.gif

We all seem to be enjoying the clan now to has recovred from its stability and commitment issues earlier this year.

Anyone disagree? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When someone adds me to the clan website I'll become a fully fledged member of UFMIG, reports and all! icon_wink.gif

I totally agree though, I'll start tomorrow with my "Spurs sign Rooney" sensation icon_biggrin.gif

Archived