Youth players in some teams need improving

TGEmmaUK

i have noticed yet again that youth players many teams especially lower divisions have what appears to be no potential to virtually no potential considering some of them are actually pretty decent in reality and have potential to become good players especially say for example Sheffield united U21 and U18s which should be U23s and U18s now all but 2 players seem to only have the potential to become conference players in future 1 player who is current ability 1 gold star has a potential ability of 1 gold star, what is worse is that in FMT many of the youth players u18s are missing, and some youth players that have been released from the club seem to have better potential yet they have been released for a reason they aren't as good and probably wont be as good, also i noticed that even improving the head of youth development and staff etc seems to make virtually no difference and from what i can see it is based purely on what league they are in at the start of the game for example playing the challenge top division underdogs seriously improves both their current ability and potential which is seriously unfair to them and the clubs

• 2 months later...

Archived