Challenges missing and some need improving

TGEmmaUK

there appears to be 3 new achievements in fmt for 3 challenges that are missing and the challenges that are there and have been there with achievements for a few years now no longer seem to have an achievement for completing, some need improving for example top division underdogs, whilest it gives the youth a boost but still not enough to be first team players except in a few circumstance 1 or two that already have appeared at first team, the first teams players ability stays the same as does their pa, i have tried with several clubs in England and played as far as end of January in which all but 1 i lost every single league match and after progressing 1-2 stages in cup always draw the same team and end up losing extremely badly, no matter what club you use the finances seem to be the same all the time and players that can be signed is 99% of the time at best championship backup players, what makes it even harder is no team seems to want to buy the players in the squad currently so offloading most means paying a fairly hefty fee reducing what i can spend rather than increasing

• 2 months later...

Archived