FM 17 Staff

Casanova

Unless you manage one of the top, world-class clubs, the pool of staff you can sign is usually limited by your nation/head coach nationality, at least at the start of the game. Here's some good coaches that I've found for my Empoli save:

Massimo Neri

Alessio Frati

Massimo Lo Monaco

Giulio Giacomin

Sergio Zanetti

Anselmo Sbragia

Bruno Lage

Jorge Veras

Toni Ruiz is by default a fitness coach, he is however a super Assistant Manager.

Brian Deane on tactics.

Diego Carrillo on shooting.

Maths Elfvendahl GK coach

Eloge Enza-Yamissi ball control

Martin Langagergaard ball control

All of these would come to Wolves :)

On 30/10/2016 at 13:14, Kenzo said:

Toni Ruiz is by default a fitness coach, he is however a super Assistant Manager.

Brian Deane on tactics.

Diego Carrillo on shooting.

Maths Elfvendahl GK coach

Eloge Enza-Yamissi ball control

Martin Langagergaard ball control

All of these would come to Wolves :)

Brian Deane on tactics. That's realistic! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, OhHoopedOne said:

Bobby Mimms is a fantastic goalkeeping coach, at least four and a half stars, and is without a club at the start of the game

:lol: Always find it funny when a player who was crap ends up being a decent coach for the role that he was useless at.

Thanks for the heads up btw, just signed him for Spurs!!!

I think salsano, the former man city coach, is without a club. He's a four star attacking coach

If you want to increase your scouting knowledge, Frank arnesen is available as a director of football. Bit old at 60 but has fantastic knowledge of so many countries, as you probably would expect from a football mercenary.

Another good director of football, but only comes to the big clubs, is Leonardo.

If you're after top class scout then Ivan Zamarano is your man. Offers tremendous knowledge of south america and europe

Archived