FM17 San Marino International Challenge

oohlala111

#001 San Marino logo.png

FM17 San Marino International Challenge

Hello and welcome to my first FM story where I will be taking on the extraordinarily tough challenge of San Marino. I was tempted to wait for a database and do this challenge with club and country but I couldn't wait to get started. In case you don't already know, the San Marino Challenge is where you take the San Marino international team (and usually the San Marino club in the Italian Serie D) and:

1. Take the international team off the bottom of the rankings to World Cup and European Championships glory

2. Guide the club to Serie A and go on to win the division as well as the UCL title.

As you can probably tell, this challenge is VERY hard and will take a lot of time and hard work. We will get battered at the start, but hopefully some good regens and well-trained tactics can help us on our way to glory. I have already done a few games (hint: it's not gone too well) and I will upload screenshots of those games once I have completed a full year of fixtures. From then, in between dafuge's challenge, (I know- two challenges...) I will play this career and continue to update you every in-game year. Also, 

Hopefully you enjoy reading my story and we can face the good- and bad- times together :) 

SAN MARINO- THE ROAD TO GLORY BEGINS!

P.S. If you want any screenshots of the game, just ask and I'll be happy to provide them :D  

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Now the Serie D update has been released, I'm starting again with the club included. Instead of giving just international updates every year, I will do club updates every half-season as well in between. Thanks for staying patient and I'll see you for the first update!! :)                                                     

(p.s. I will keep the previous save in case it goes horribly wrong!!)

Archived