Create a Club Player Potential Ability Bands and Randomisation

Back of the Internet

It would be really good when creating players to be able to choose a random PA  for created players to add some mystery - i.e make this player have the potential between -7 and -10  (110 and 200PA if I recall correctly)

Perhaps a randomise function as well, including masked attributes so you're not quite sure about his current ability

It's nice not to know, and to be either crushed or amazed by how the player progresses!

yes I agree

I know the add player is an option in the create new club pre game set up but in a limited way,

can the option to add/create new players/people during game as per the add manager tab this would allow us to add players as they come through the academies to run alongside the generated regens etc

could be a feature like/instead of add manager make it add person then you decide if its a player etc and allocated the person to a club with as you say the option to have random ca/pa if you wish

could be an option in real time editor

On 27/10/2016 at 19:47, Back of the Internet said:

It would be really good when creating players to be able to choose a random PA  for created players to add some mystery - i.e make this player have the potential between -7 and -10  (110 and 200PA if I recall correctly)

Perhaps a randomise function as well, including masked attributes so you're not quite sure about his current ability

It's nice not to know, and to be either crushed or amazed by how the player progresses!

Just don't give the player a CA or PA. 

100% random.

1 hour ago, Back of the Internet said:

Hi Brucey,

That's not currently possible in create-a-club, only in the pre-game editor. You have to specify a number between 1-200. If you enter nothing, it defaults to CA 1 and PA 1

Ah apologies, misunderstood.

I second that and I think that the whole feature of "create a player" is still very flawed and not very helpful.

At the moment, there seems to be a quite nice and wonderful algorithm in place which indeed "creates" a player out of nothing, with randomized but fitting attributes and even sometimes with a fitting PPM.

However, if you want to change the position of that player, the attributes don't change accordingly. I have already talked about this here.

What I would like for "create a player" is a menu where you can say "create me a player with CA 100, position DC" or "create me a player with PA 70, position GK".

• 1 month later...

Archived