!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, The Gaffer101 said:

I get you cant have a perfcet game every week but jesus 5-0 when you got a beast of a deffence but oh well guess i overracted next season I will play with an extra man at the back if in that postion again

You should buy some punctuation. :)

25 minutes ago, The Gaffer101 said:

Was not will you should know this being such an expert in grammar :lol:

You're new to the forum so take my advice: poor spelling and poor grammar will get you ridiculed. Most users, including me, are grammar nazis :) 

41 minutes ago, martplfc1 said:

You're new to the forum so take my advice: poor spelling and poor grammar will get you ridiculed. Most users, including me, are grammar nazis :) 

I will up my game with my grammar in future posts and my ability to keep a lead in a champions league tie  :D

So you think losing one game after 9 wins is frustrating? Wait until you have lost the first 6 games of the season, you're so close to getting your first point you can almost touch it, and then this happens in the 90th minute. Mind you, they were returning the ball to us with this throw in, after an injury treatment.

you need more than one tactic to on different situations. If you are 2-0 up, is always safer to go for a more defensive approach on 2nd leg. Its obvious sure, but sometime our ego refuses us to do that and just play along with the attackign formation

6 hours ago, aditya said:

you need more than one tactic to on different situations. If you are 2-0 up, is always safer to go for a more defensive approach on 2nd leg. Its obvious sure, but sometime our ego refuses us to do that and just play along with the attackign formation

Dropped my Deffensive line to normal played on the counter but next thing you know I was 5-0 down at half time and the worst thing was they had 5 shots on target went all out atack second half in hope of nicking a couple of goals but it did the  FM thing when suddenley nothing happned and the game was over! Shining light my league form picked up and I am a point clear with 5 games left so hopefuly can win that 

11 hours ago, Overmars said:

The game can be volatile...more volatile than reality. I once overturned a 6-0 deficit in the second leg...against Barcelona. We put 8 past them. I should have been happy with it, but it felt very arcade-ish.

What tactic did you use for that mate!!!

Archived