Adding playable leagues

My suggestion is that the New Zealand Football Championship  (Also know as the Stirling Sports Premiership for sponsorship reasons) to be added to the game, because currently there are no leagues playable from the Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) and if you added the NZ Championship then the OFC Champions League would become playable so then all 6 Champions Leagues would be playable instead of the current 5.

I'm interested in what you guys think and if you guys have another league that you think should be added then feel free to leave a comment 

1 hour ago, Yuedi said:

J-League 1 and 2.

I think the J-League would be great addition and it's probably the biggest league not included in the game but I think there is a licensing issue which is why it can't be included in FM

2 hours ago, TQ13PS said:

Perhaps as with the create a club we could have a create a league option which means we could create the J league ourselves this would get around the licencing rules.

You can already use the FM editor to do that :)

1 hour ago, TQ13PS said:

I know I just don't like using the editor myself and feel that It's something that could be incorporated really well by SI in the game just like create a club

Couldn't you just download one of the Steam workshop that someone else has made? I haven't looked but I'm sure there'd be plenty of ones including the J-League

• 1 month later...

Archived