SUGGESTION - Live Player Market Values

fmfan74

Hi,

I wish the game would include the following below:

Real live player market values per game.  If a striker scores 3 goals does this change his price tag.  Would be nice to see this frequently or if a goalkeeper has a great game should his value rise ?  A good e.g. is Tom Heaton against man utd recently.  Shot stopping and what not.  Instead of seeing a players price rise mostly the next season seeing it per game would be nice based of his last performance.

This should also be the same for the AI or running leagues turned on in the game.

30 minutes ago, fmfan74 said:

Hi,

I wish the game would include the following below:

Real live player market values per game.  If a striker scores 3 goals does this change his price tag.  Would be nice to see this frequently or if a goalkeeper has a great game should his value rise ?  A good e.g. is Tom Heaton against man utd recently.  Shot stopping and what not.  Instead of seeing a players price rise mostly the next season seeing it per game would be nice based of his last performance.

This should also be the same for the AI or running leagues turned on in the game.

I'm pretty sure a players value isn't going to rise just for having one good game 

• 1 month later...

Archived