Freely edit training

RobertPage

Basically i would like the ability to edit training day by day rather than week by week. I'm currently about to go into a busy fixture period but can't change the training intensity period after my Saturday game ready for the next week. If i have 5 days between games, i always have Average intensity. When i have 2 games a week, i put it on low or very low (depending on whether i give a rest day or not), but, come Sunday, if i don't have it as a rest day then the training will be the same intensity as it was therest of the week despite training now being preparation for a game next week. Simply put, a Monday to Sunday schedule doesn't really fit with the fixture schedules throughout a season

I agree, there is no need to restrict team training to weekly. In real life, I imagine coaches can switch up the training focus and intensity each day as per needs. 

p.s. As per formatting guidelines, consider adding [suggestion] to the beginning of the title to indicate what type of thread this is. This is a pretty well-defined feature suggestion (as opposed to a discussion of how a feature might be implemented).

• 1 month later...

Archived