More squads

Slabbekoorn

I always feel like I'm a squad too short in my games. Normally a team will have the first team squad, reserve team squad and a youth team squad (plus the very temporary regen youth intake squad). The problem is that my youth team squad (u19s in Holland) gets flooded by 3 generations of regens (especially when the youth intake takes place) that'll force me to let some of my youth players go or a lot of players will not get any minutes in at all. So I would like to see a possible 4th (or even 5th) squad that's going to be another youth squad (u18s or u17s?). And that squad can have an own competition just like the reserves and the default youth squad.

Or at least make it possible for me to create in the editor.  I just want to keep a lot of youth players even if they'll eventually end up in the lower leagues.

I think you can on the editor because some MLS have 4 teams.

A few of them have a MLS team, 2nd/II team, U23s team and an Academy team. I'm pretty sure Seattle, Portland and New York Red Bull have 4 but I'm not 100% sure 

4 minutes ago, ajj2410 said:

I think you can on the editor because some MLS have 4 teams.

A few of them have a MLS team, 2nd/II team, U23s team and an Academy team. I'm pretty sure Seattle, Portland and New York Red Bull have 4 but I'm not 100% sure 

Editor wise, i dont think there is a limit. i've had reserves. 18s plus B & C teams in previous editions.

A club only has 3, you can add B and C teams but those are just seperate clubs and I'm not talking about B/C or 2/3 teams but squads. Check a club in the editor, stay on 'details', scroll down and start adding reserve teams and you'll see that it'll stop at 2. My problem is that I have too much youth players, 33 in one squad if I have only 1 player for each position and it's just too much. Adding a u17/u18 squad will solve my problem, adding B/C teams through affiliates won't. 

• 1 month later...

Archived