Set image file as manager picture

Blankkat

3D modeling is good feature and quite accurate,so it seems that SI is forcing that feature.

but I think removing the whole option for actual image file is not a good idea.

'Modeling' is not good as real photo, however it is accurate.

also It don't match with most of fancy facepack.

please consider adding back manager picture.

This request is simply to restore the ability for the user to be able to upload their own manager photo at the beginning of a game.

Not everyone likes the 3D generated avatar.

Rather than re-write all my reasons, find them in the topic I created earlier, where you will also read the comments from other people who are annoyed that this feature has been removed in FM17:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/387127-bring-back-manager-photo-feature-the-campaign/

9 hours ago, McClane29 said:

This request is simply to restore the ability for the user to be able to upload their own manager photo at the beginning of a game.

Not everyone likes the 3D generated avatar.

Rather than re-write all my reasons, find them in the topic I created earlier, where you will also read the comments from other people who are annoyed that this feature has been removed in FM17:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/387127-bring-back-manager-photo-feature-the-campaign/

Thanks. I've already watched that since the topic was just opened, and posted the link of this topic.

as I wrote that topic, discussing in this topic would be better to inform this issue.

I hope the developers see the results of the vote on that link.

I agree, can't see any good reason for removing the feature. At least bring back the capability of using the config.xml file to set our photo like we do for any of the other characters. Even that feature has been removed

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got the game yesterday and spent ages searching for a solution to this, only to find there isn't one. I hate when developers take away the freedom of choice from the gamer, especially when it comes to customization.

I really hope they patch the option to use real images back in asap because the 3D sculptures just look so out of place on the profile screen in my opinion. I don't mind them so much on the main menu however.

• 2 weeks later...

Add the manager photo feature back. I would not be bothered if your 3d avatars were good enough, however, you are generating one of the worst 3d graphics in the game industry today. In this manner, you are letting your loyal fans down that loves to live the game with their own preferences, with their own way. Give us the freedom to select!

• 1 year later...

Archived