Still in doubt, should I buy?

I am playing FM since championship manager 97/98.

This yea i am seriously doubting buying the game actually.
The reason for this is that i find that fm is in a standstill for some years imo

For me there are some problems for the past years already that just keep on returning.

Im not going to list everything here.
But what i really would like to know is, if they finally took care of:

1. Do strikers still miss a lot of 1on 1 chances?
  2. Do players still shoot from an impossible angle instead of passing it to an open player right in front of goal
  3. Do goalkeepers still make octopus-like saves and then let pass the easy chances

I know these are all match engine related... but there lies my biggest frustration.
And please don’t go saying its tactics or stuff like that.
Scoring only 10% of 1 on 1’s has nothing to do with tactics, regardless of the quality of the player.Also those super annoying impossible angle shots when a teammate if waiting lonely at the second post... 
I had good success with fm16 with teams of different quality despite of encountering those same problems like I mentioned before.
But problems like the above where a definite immersion killer, and that is something very important to me.

So, i would like to know if this got addressed. If not i will keep on playing fm16, if they did i will buy it for sure!

Thx for the responses

Yes, there is no need for another "is it worth?" thread. The demo shows you, if its worth for you, so download and play it.

Read the feedback thread if you want to know what others are thinking.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived