Creating View Only leagues mid save

\'Appy \'Ammer

I have often spent many an hour deliberating over what leagues to start an FM save with. I always feel that choosing too few leagues means I am missing out, and then, the polar end of this is, if I choose too many the game would become too slow and cumbersome and increase the chances of crashes. The 'View Only' option at the start of the game was a great addition and i always use it just to keep a bit of football world realism going.

What is frustrating though, is once a save is underway and i decide to remove a league or country from the game world that I began with, is that it completely goes. I enjoy looking at a league table of a 'view only' league, even if the results are not based on anything other than reputation. In future versions could you please give an option to add the league or country as 'View Only' as well as to just remove it completely whilst mid save?      (I have not bought FM17 so if this feature is in place then I apologise for this post)

Yes KUBI, that's exactly what I do, and when the time comes I can make those view only leagues playable. But the reverse of that is the disappointing thing at the moment as once you remove a playable league, it completely disappears. Thus an option to change it to view only would be better. 

• 1 month later...

Archived