Pre-Game Editor Can't Edit

glennliddell

Anyone have this issue? Game works fine, downloaded the editor from steam but after it loads the database, the editor button isn;t highlighted (greyed out)  and then cannot perform any edits. Additions / deletions are ok - but can't edit.

Any ideas? I'm no newbie have played FM for years and used the pre-game editor for years too without issue.

I have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times and the same issue arises - I have checked my virus software  (Bitdefender) - no apps being blocked, I used Windows 10 and purchased/downloaded the game via steam.

Game plays fine ( played 20 matches) .

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

GL.

46 minutes ago, glennliddell said:

Anyone have this issue? Game works fine, downloaded the editor from steam but after it loads the database, the editor button isn;t highlighted (greyed out)  and then cannot perform any edits. Additions / deletions are ok - but can't edit.

Any ideas? I'm no newbie have played FM for years and used the pre-game editor for years too without issue.

I have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times and the same issue arises - I have checked my virus software  (Bitdefender) - no apps being blocked, I used Windows 10 and purchased/downloaded the game via steam.

Game plays fine ( played 20 matches) .

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

GL.

You need to select a record you want to edit.

Click on the right tab the selection (awards, clubs, comps, persons etc.) than click on apply condition and us the filters to find the records. 

Archived