Unable to Import Tactics

Hi,

I have just purchased Football Manager Touch 2017 and I am unable to import tactics. I have tried to save tactics and also import some that I have downloaded but when I go to import them I just see a blank documents screen and am unable to navigate folders. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Also, I'm not sure if this is related but I have subscribed to some items on the Steam Workshop but when I go into the game it says that I don't have any items installed. I have attached a screenshot of the message that I get.

Does anyone know where I should place the .fmf tactic files or what I am doing wrong? I have never had any issues on any previous versions of FM and I have also unistalled and re-installed the game via Steam but still get the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

import tactics.png

steam workshop.png

On 11/9/2016 at 08:35, Stevet said:

Hi LB123, 

you mean you turn off your antivirus on your tablet and you can import the tactics?

Hi, I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled with the antivirus turned off and that seemed to fix it and it still works with the antivirus turned back on. It was on the computer not tablet though.

Archived