[FM 17] The Career Of Fola

Fola

So, welcome to my career. I have set myself as a Sunday League Footballer and have given myself a National B License. I support my local side Macclesfield Town in real life and Non-League is the league I most enjoy watching.  In terms of FM, I have always loved a challenge but for some reason, I have never really been any good at the game...

The team I have decided to take over is Solihull Moors. They [we] are predicted to finish 23rd in the Vanarama Conference, heading straight back down to the Conference North. I have already played twenty matches in the league and I tell you something, it's been a struggle. This is the current squad that I have at my disposal. In terms of the squad itself, we probably don't have enough quality to stay in this league. We have the third lowest budget in the league and it was always going to be a struggle. There are a few players who are probably too good for this level such as former Kidderminster player Jack Byrne in CM and former Birmingham youngster Akwasi Asante who is an absolute beast in front of goal, especially at this level. 

Remember when I said I've never been too good at any Football Manager series? I think it's happening again.

BzE340O.png

We currently sit in 23rd position after 20 matches in the league. We managed to get through to the First Round of the FA Cup but unfortunately League Two side Notts County were too good for us. We are seven points off safety and have only managed 3 wins all season. I just hope I am given the chance to stay in this job and hopefully pull off the great escape. 

Y0AcD3g.png

Archived