*** CMO Awards 2003 *** Presentation Thread: 14th December 2003, 7pm.

Marlow

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok lads the award for Best Newcomer goes to the guy who has joined the communtiy in the last year and has contributed the greatest in the eyes of the voters to the growth and expansion of the CMO. They have integrated themselves well and are now seen as a real asset to the forum icon_smile.gif

The nominees are

Patmore. Powlay and the rest of the nominations icon_wink.gif ( who obviously got a mention)

ok lads without further ado

the winner is........

wait a feckin minute am gonna count these myself,

Patmore with Powlay a close second, congrats lads and i hope every new registered user to the CMO applies themselves like you two have icon_smile.gif

This is the penultimate award of the night and I’d just like to say i have really enjoyed myself and although not a winner am glad for the rest of you. Congratulations to such winners as Marlow, Turps and Silverfox.

Now onto the nominees for Best senior user in CMO

They are in reverse order

3rd = Dogs

2nd = Silverfox

And your winner is..

TURPS

Get yourself on stage you crazy guy.

The last but not least award for tonight’s ceremony.

The final nominees for the Best Host in CMO are ...

Dogs

Kuky

Marlow

Paul Bray

Rhinos2003

Turps

In reverse order….

3rd = Turps

A true legend in his own right. One of the CM Online’s original pioneers taking a well deserved 3rd spot.

2nd = Dogs

Personally I’m very pleased to see my old friend take 2nd spot. As a highly dica-plined host he will always have the respect of the many.

1st = Paul Bray

For me a well deserved winner. Paul has for a long time quietly got on with doing what a host should do, lead by example.

CMO Awards 2003 Winners

Funniest user in CMO

Turps

Most respected user in CMO

Silverfox

Most helpful user in CMO

Marlow

Best manager in CMO

Patmoore

Worst manager in CMO

Marlow

Most annoying user in CMO

KevinLFC

Saddest user in CMO

Chris101

Best mod/helper in CMO

Marlow

Best CMO thread

EMA

Funniest thread in CMO

Scots Clan

User of the year in CMO

Silverfox

Best regular in CMO

Marlow/Patmoore/Powlay/Turps

Best UK user in CMO

Joe Westhead/Paul Bray/Patmoore/Powlay/Turps

FBest foreign user in CMO

Kozak

Most entertaining reports in clan threads

Scots Clan

Most organised clan in CMO

EMA

Biggest contribution to CMO

Silverfox

Best newcomer to CMO

Patmoore

Best senior user in CMO

Turps

Best host in CMO

Paul Bray

As your host I will now close the ceremony. Congratulations to all the winners. For those who didn't win, you have now seen the time and effort that goes into running the forum and keeping it at a very high level.

For those going straight home, drive safely, and the rest of you are invited to an after-show party with free cocktails all night.

I would like to thank Marlow for organising and counting/fixing the results, the Mods for keeping the forum tidy, and the hosts for making it possible to have such good games.

Thank you all and goodnight. icon14.gif

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in the presentation this evening particulaly Joe and the Presenters.

With out you all turning up on this Cold December evening it wouldn't have been a success so than you all.

THnakyou and Goodnight everyone - see you all next year!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Thought Paul Bray's computer was stuck lately and so the EMA was stuck for some time icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do we smell bad looser aftershave there?

hehehe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

wait a minute here there's something wrong here

i can't put my finger on it

wait i know what it is

_The dogmeister won bugger all!!!!_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So did the Goldmeister.......but us meisters have to let others win the awards.....otherwise they will cry cos in our hearts, we are just too good for them icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Well done for everyone icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

wait a minute here there's something wrong here

i can't put my finger on it

wait i know what it is

_The dogmeister won bugger all!!!!_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So did the Goldmeister.......but us meisters have to let others win the awards.....otherwise they will cry cos in our hearts, we are just too good for them icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Well done for everyone icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true so true, now i know why you were appointed helper icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

arse licker arse licker arse licker icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this the reason you mean dogs?

Thank you all for voting for the EMA in winning the two main clan awards. It could not have been achieved without the current players involved. Thank you also for the votes for Best Host Something I will treasure within my heart icon_smile.gif. Anyways speeches are supposed to be short just saying that 2004 will be better.

Thank you all!.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Thought Paul Bray's computer was stuck lately and so the EMA was stuck for some time icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do we smell bad looser aftershave there?

hehehe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all I'm no host afterall. Just strange thats all icon_smile.gif

The EMA game was on hold due to the presence of the EMA Tourny Tozak

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Bray:

The EMA game was on hold due to the presence of the EMA Tourny Tozak<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't call me "Tozak" icon_mad.gif

It wasnt at that moment. Everyone was very confused as I read the thread icon_wink.gif.

Archived