*** CMO Awards 2003 *** Presentation Thread: 14th December 2003, 7pm.

Marlow

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys, before we start I'd like to thank Silverfox and Dogs in particular for letting me organise this thing and finally everyone who's helped out in any way, be that by either presenting or just voting.

Now I'd like to introduce you to your host for the evening, Mr. Joe Westhead! *Applause*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marlow:

Got your speaches ready? icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no because I wont win anything icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw, there isn't a Biggest Scouse Twát award is there?

CMO Awards Ceremony

Lights, camera, action

Well here we are again, at the Championship Manager Online Forum Awards 2003. It’s nice to see so many of you dressed up in your tuxedos and black ties for this momentous occasion. Please be aware that there are fire-exits can be located to the sides and to the rear, should your rent-a-date fail to arrive.

*Awkward Silence*

The red carpet is out, the pink champagne is on ice, and the world has tuned in to see who will pick up these prestigious awards. I’m Joe Westhead, and I will be your host for the evening. The CMO awards are presented to the elite of the CM Online Forum. From the best to the worst manager, from the Funniest to the Most Annoying, these candidates are at the peak of their game.

And now for what you came for. The format will involve a guest award presenter, who will read out the nominations, and eventual winner, of each award. The winner will then have a brief opportunity to give an acceptance speech, before I carry on and introduce the next award.

Without further ado, we’ll start with the first award of the evening, the Funniest user in CMO, which will be presented by Paul Ryder, a well-established manager of CMO. Good luck to you all.

Sorry Im late I lost my way to the stadium !

Now ...

Its a pleasure to be here tonight I know how special it is to be nominated for these prestigeous awards icon_rolleyes.gif. I wish everyone in this catagory luck. However they can be only one. My first task is to cut down the nominees to a shortlist of three.

and the final nominees for Funniest user in CMO are ...

Turps of the Scots clan fame

Patmoore the self procliamed EMA champ

Powlay manager of the mighty doncaster in EMA

and ure winner and funniest user in CMO is ...

** opens envelope **

Most Respected User in CMO

This guy is the one who everyone looks up to. His opinions will be listened to, and his authority will seldom be questioned. Therefore it is no surprise that those in charge of CMO, are the ones nominated. And the nominations are:

Dogs

Silverfox

Paul Bray

And the winner is...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

arse licker arse licker arse licker icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

Well done Turps.........Scotland 1 up so far icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs dogs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

arse licker arse licker arse licker icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

all i can say is i know nothing that dogs is a arse licker and i believe the statement by goldy has no substance more than crap...um pun intended!

wow, er... lost for words...for once, thank you all, I know I don't get everything right in our community but trust me when I say I really do try to offer you all the best online gaming forum around.

Thank you to all who voted for me.

Scotland 2-0 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Holland - Scotland was 6-0 Foxy icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where's me ban button icon_mad.gif

Well its been a long and winding road for me in this forum, i have seen them all come and go and after starting off the CMO awards last year i am glad to see it continuing and i just want to thank marlow and westwood for doing this. icon_smile.gif Now i am honoured to be presenting the first of my two awards tonight.

Most Helpful User

The most helpful user award goes to one of the main members of CMO, the one who helps all the new rookies in their quests to have a good game on CM online and also in any help they need reagrding this function of CM also. Hes the one who is always willing to help instead of ignore, be kind instead of angry and helpful instead of unhelpful. The top 3 is.

3) Patmoore/Silverfox

2) Goldy

and the winner of the CMO award 2003 for Most Helpful User is....

1) Marlow

Congratualtions on this victory. icon_smile.gif

Archived