*** CMO Awards 2003 *** Presentation Thread: 14th December 2003, 7pm.

Marlow

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Online Manager

This is perhaps the most honourable award of the whole evening. We all play Championship Manager with the hope of achieving as much success as possible. Playing online means you are competing against other like-minded individuals, who all have the same dream of ripping the division to shreds. So to be the best manager, in an online game and the entire forums, is nothing short of exceptional.

And now for the nominations:

Turps

PatMoore

Dogs

And the winner of Best online manager in CMO, goes to…

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Farnboro icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SORRY WEST HAM i mean icon_biggrin.gif I'll kick your arse soon Ali icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just Bring it icon_wink.gif

Good evening ladies, gentlemen and people from Scotland.

There are many great champo players who reside here in the CMO community and tonight we are paying hommage not only to them and the great managment skills...but also to the poor people who play week in week out and get beaten worse than a ethnic minority round former leeds players.

Yes this award goes to those who really despite there greatest efforts are just...crap at champo online!

The nominations for the Worst online manager in CMO are;

Chris101

CraigUK12000

Gary Toner

Jimbhoy

Marlow

Mballack19

Paul Ryder

ThebestCMplayerintheworldever

Zar

And in reverse order.....

And after failing with cardiff city not only once but twice...the winner of this years worst manager in CMO is.....

The sheep shagging welshman...ladies and gentlemen and good champo players a warm hand for;

winner - MARLOW

PS when will we see you actually play a game again?

Most annoying user in CMO

Well firstly let me state that these awards are meant to be just a bit of fun so I hope no one will take offence to an award.

Now, this award goes to the person who is plain annoying, his jokes can be terrible his posts - idiotic.

Just a plain annoying user!

In reverse order:

3rd = The majority of the shortlist, eeryone except the top two infact icon_biggrin.gif

Runner up = Mballack19

and your winner, THE most annoying user in cmo IS...

KevLFC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JoeWesthead:

Next up, Marlow with the Most annoying user in CMO<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol your too late..........we already know the result icon_biggrin.gif

I blame the organisers myself icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KevinLFC:

thanks for that award I think I got it for being an annoying scouser<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

congrats mate! chester for promotion!!!! (only after you leave!)

Good evening, The Saddest User Award in CMO is a much maligned award. Its for those people that are just morally untrue and although they bring something to the online forum their pathetic posts and general ineptitude makes us cry with them and also laugh at them.

Here is the shortlist of three nominees

Chris101

Paul Ryder

Mballack19

The winner is..

Archived