Feeder club

So considering raising this as a bug but just checking to see if anyone has experienced it before or if anyone can explain it away as board incompetence etc...

Anyhoo managing Sunderland in the first season and the board want me to focus on youth so when I started I asked for a feeder club with good youth recruitment to boost ours. The board recommendation were Blythe Spartans (poor youth recruitment) and Team Northumbria (no youth recruitment) obviously neither are any use so I rejected them. Fast forward to January I ask the same and again their recommendations are Blythe Spartans and Team Northumbria. So incompetent board or bug do people think?

6 minutes ago, rinso said:

Neither. Both local clubs with smaller rep. than Sunderland, so both appropriate feeders. 

Kind of disagree with you there, get where you are coming from but Blythe are close enough that it doesn't make too much sense as Sunderland would be looking in those areas and a team with no youth recruitment would make an awful choice considering the point is to boost youth recruitment.

Archived