In-game editor HELP REQUIRED!!!

So basically I was using the in game editor to transfer embolo to my club as I wouldn't pay over £45million for him. Long story short I put a few too many 0's and there's a new world record transfer fee that will never be beaten. Is there any way I can change this so when I look back to his stats it'll say £45M not £450M?

TIA

36 minutes ago, hbroady said:

So basically I was using the in game editor to transfer embolo to my club as I wouldn't pay over £45million for him. Long story short I put a few too many 0's and there's a new world record transfer fee that will never be beaten. Is there any way I can change this so when I look back to his stats it'll say £45M not £450M?

TIA

I think you'll have to make a new save and redo the transfer

3 hours ago, Maaka said:

Can you transfer a player with the IGE and have it look like a transfer (i.e. with a transfer fee)? I thought you just could move the player..

Yes this is what I've done with the IGE however I've put a ridiculously unrealistic transfer cost on him by accident, costing my club £450,000,000!! 

Was just seeing if the details of the transfer could be changed once it's already taken place

Archived