Rich opponent teams don't spend money, smaller top divisions.

I have a question about something that has annoyed me in many versions of fm including this one. I am playing in the czech league with Sparta Prague, and the the 2 other big teams in the league is Viktoria Plzen and Slavia Prague. All of us has the last 5 years qualified for both europe league and champions league several times. All 3 clubs are now rich, and i am of course spending the money i need to improv my squad and for the feature, i'm not saying you need to spend the big bucks to make success but it annoys me that both plzen and slavia every season are selling they're top players for a lot of money and don't spend anything at new one. they bring in cheap old players +30 or cheap young players with no potensial or loan players. Why is it in the fm world this happens? I understand that to be careful  with the economy for the feature is important but it would not hurt to spend some when you have sold players for 30 million pounds the 3 last seasons plus CL and EL money. Do anyone have a good answer for this? Thanks.

Archived