Going on Holiday

I know this is going to be unpopular and I am going to get the usual nonsense about such as 'would this happen IRL' however I'm going to come out and say it........

Within Football Manager I delegate most of my tasks to either coaches, my assistant of my DoF - I like buying players, setting tactics and matchday.

When there is an international break or I have over a week until my next match - I am not interested in dealing with the inane nonsense the game throws my way and I usually go on holiday until MatchDay, however in this iteration it seems to cause endless problems.

When I come back the squad is usually completely unhappy because one of the little dears has requested to speak to me about some minor issue and of course as i am on holiday the meeting is declined by the time I return from holiday the squad is on the brink of mutiny and morale is at an all time low.

Please can this be addressed by for example having my assistant talk to him, if my assistant annoys him the thats ok, i get to appoint my assistant and I can focus on man-management.

Archived