Installing FM17 Touch

Hello,

I have had a quick read through the FAQ's and can't seem to find it. I also apologise in advance if this is in the wrong section.

I recently bought FM17 for my mac through steam for the first time. I have usually bought hard copies with my windows laptop but buying a mac has prevented that. Steam say that you also get FM Touch with every purchase. This is all well and good but how the hell do i install the Touch version on my iphone/ipad devices? Surely if i go through the app store it will request that i pay for it?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Just now, avillafan.com said:

I recently bought FM17 for my mac through steam for the first time. I have usually bought hard copies with my windows laptop but buying a mac has prevented that. Steam say that you also get FM Touch with every purchase. This is all well and good but how the hell do i install the Touch version on my iphone/ipad devices? Surely if i go through the app store it will request that i pay for it?

If it was bought on Steam, it's for PC/Mac/Linux only. You do have FMT, but it is for PC/Mac/Linux.

FMT for tablets is sold through a different store (iOS or Android) so it will need to be bought separately.

20 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

If it was bought on Steam, it's for PC/Mac/Linux only. You do have FMT, but it is for PC/Mac/Linux.

FMT for tablets is sold through a different store (iOS or Android) so it will need to be bought separately.

I feel stupid. Thanks though!

Archived