[Fm17] v.v. Glanerbrug - project reactivation (Dutch)

Vevi

This story will be about club with some debts. Club without stadium and with worst possible training facilities. Club from last playable klasse (in this case Tier 7 Dutch League)

(Edited:  added 500k debt; set all training facilities at 1)

Introduce...

vv-Glanerbrug.png

... a reactivation of the club v.v. Glanerbrug (Netherland).

In late 2013 the board announced that club have 500.000 Euro tax debts.

It did not look good thats why 5 march 2014 they declared bankruptcy.

Lets talk about the positives.

There is no presure on us.

Glanerbrug village is located exactly  on Dutch-German border. It is appended to the city of Eschende. Quiet area - in my eyes ideal for the development of young talents (also from Germany).

hF6FU.jpg

Our problems:

We start with 500.000 Euro as loan from bank to pay off creditors. We can forget about the coaching course etc.

Debts

We don't have the stadium... . This means that in a year or two we need to take another loan.

Stadium

We are amateur with worst possible training grounds - with this status and grounds we can forget to development our players.

Training

Misc

My Profile   Finances

My long-term philosophie:

hPPcp.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I use database created by VincelaBera (great guy who knows a lot about Dutch League system - thanks mate for this database).

Added players to playable teams.

Unfortunately in last game I get some bug which makes my game unplayable. Thats why this time I tick off "prevent to use in-game editor" and when situation like this happen to me again I can fix that using editor.

Normally the only 1 situation I'll use him is situation to edit my kits.

League KNVB Beker avg. Att. Train. Fac. Youth Fac. Junior Coa. Youth Recr. Profit/Loss
2016/2017 Tweede Klasse (7th Tier) Amateur Mid Table 1st Be competitive 6th round 146 Poor Basic Minimal Limited € 142 538

Goals for season 2016/17: 4/4

-  not to give up the KNVB Cup - we can get some extra money from this competition. Drawing a club such as Feyenoord in their stadium = dream; [6th round]

- TOP5 in the league; [winning League]

hex3O.jpg

- build nice coaching team; [best in Tweede Klasse]

- build stadium [the board announced new stadium]

2016/2017 [1/3] - Preparation Period

How poor was my squad when I take this team you can realize when you check my squad below - new signed players I marked with green colour. I upgrade my squad a lot but this is still average team. And I don't care they have 4-5 potential stars because they will never develop in my club with this status and training facilities... . Of course I tried to hire many players with ability 4-5 stars but no one want join us. Even some players with 3 stars have some doubts and reject my offers.... .

--> Squad

Ok nevermind... these are my transfers.... . There is still a list with players which I want kick soon if they not show something good (Heerkes, Niki Slot, Reekers, Alevris, Schutte-Reiche). Btw Philipp Beimer was my best young player and ofc he left us. He find new job in Germany and he earning 375 Euro/week

--> Transfers  Philipp Beimer

Like I said. Cup is very important for me. We were happy when we draw KGB (btw nice name hehe) in the 2nd round - one of the weakest team in the pool. Win over them in 2nd round gave us 2.5k Euro. Good news is that in the next round we can also win because our opponent play also in Tweete Klasse. Although they haven't lost match in this season I believe that they are at a similar level to us...

hksjN.jpg

At the end our schedule. For now, we are 7th in the league.

hkuSK.jpg

---> next update - 1 jan 2017 (transfer window open)   <---

I just can't belive what happen!!! :D I never won in match like this... . Team from 7th league won over Eredivisie team in 5th round of KNVB Beker Cup!!! Im so proud.

hlymk.jpg

Stats from match:

hlwhH.jpg

If you look at the stats from this match all its clear - PEC was way better side but still.... team from 7th league, amateur team eliminate Eredivisie team lol

How i prepare for this match:

- all players was rested... in a league match before the cup I use reserve team;

- played with same tactic which I use in league (1-4-2-3-1) but I change mentality from standard to defensive

- OI - I listened to what dictates assistant lol;

- and many many team talks boosting morale for my team.

...huge boost for my finances --> 25k Euro wow 

2016/2017 [2/3] - transfer window opened

Schedule   League Table

Transfer History

Like you see 1.1.2017 I hired 15 new players. 5 or 6 from this list are very good and I need put them soon in to the first squad. This means our knowledge of tactics will drop to 0. Bad moment because for 3 days we have match against NAC Breda in KNVB Beker. 

How I found them?

Since I have only 1 scout because the board don't want more (financial situation) I decide to start scouting alone. I check teams from league above. I checked players with avg rating 7.00+, and not older then 25yo. When I saw someone like that I ask my scout for raport.  Some of them play really really long, and still are in top form :)

hlbLj.jpg

Although 80% of them are not interested join us but there is still like 20% which want. Most of them playing in average teams in class above or are very young and playing only in reserves so They decide come to us since we playing good right now... .

Few words about tactics...

Till now I play with classic 1-4-2-3-1 with 2x IF (support).  They cut inside with ball and also absorb defenders creating space for our shadow striker and advanced forward. But right now with 2 great AM's (Carlos Groen hlvsN.jpg and Kas van Eekelen hlCtK.jpg) it is obvious I need change something. Perfect would be 2 DM's / BWM's - one with support duty, second with defend duty. But it is hard to find good DM on this level. I found 1 good but you need like 4 (for rotation)

Old -->   hlZAI.jpg          New -->  hlm8U.jpg

KNVB Beker

In 6th round we hit NAC Breda. miracle has already happened in the 5th round against PEC so I don't believe we have any chances :) . But this is great draw for us. Much worse would be happen if we hit the club from 3rd or 4th league. Why? This clubs are still way better then we but against them we don't earn as much money like against top teams. In NED you play only 1 match in cup and income from tickets are split. This mean If avg ticket for NAC Breda match cost 20 Euro and will come 12.000 people we receive ~ 110 000 Euro (12 000 x 20 x 0,45). This is amazing for club like mine. Btw Im the only one club from 7th league in this round. There are also 3 clubs from 4th league... . And I can calculate this fast... against this kind of clubs where can come 1000 people to watch match and average ticket price is 7 Euro we can earn like ~3.000 Euro (1000 x 7 x 0,45).

There is little difference between 110 000 Euro and 3 000 Euro hehe 

Good luck all :applause::applause::applause:

2016/2017 [3/3] - season summary (promoted to Eerste Klasse -6th Tier)

League Table

Schedule (from 01.01 to the end of the season)

22W, 1D, 1L

We lost in 6th round  of KNVB Beker Cup but this was not one-sided spectacle [STATS]. Btw NAC Breda won whole KNVB Beker winning in the big final with PSV 3:1.

You can ask why I played so many friendly matches. Firstly to maintain Match Sharpness and second I wanted to test new tactics

Youth Intake

Very poor but what we can expect if training facilities are worst possible... . Anyway I decided to hire all the young boys. I will give them a chance. The only one player with good potential ability is this German kid - Benedikt Reinhardt. Can be hard to keep him since few clubs from 5th league are interested... .

Benedikt Reinhardt

New Stadium Announced!!!

Unfortunately, we take another 1.6 mln bank loan. I say unfortunately because I know sometimes sponsors cover the whole project. But not this time :)

swyr2.png

Goal of the season made by my LB

2017/2018 [1/3]

Transfer window showed us our place in the series. Left us 6 key players. At the same time I not hired anyone good (2 average players).

As if that were not enough, I set pre-season training on fitness / hard and a few other players suffered serious injury. I think it was mistake and for amateur club way better is balanced / average.

Five of my players suffered serious injuries. Jasper de Wit - he's out for 9 months (broken leg).

Schedule

Looks great but that was before we lost our key players... . 

KNVB Beker

Unfortunately in 2nd round we hit the team from 3rd League. We have been eliminated and it means that this year we will record a large financial loss.

syx62.png

The worst in all of this is that players who left me perfectly fit into my new tactic (1-3-2(WB)-3-2). Now I need to get back for 1-4-2-3-1.

@Torminator nice to hear :) . Germany or Netherlands?

2017/2018 [2/3]

League Table 

Schedule (from last update)  

sick... 19W 0D 0L (8 friendly matches) - 5th league is close...

Transfers

From last transfer window I hired 6 new players - 2 youngsters, 2 first squad players, and 2 rotation player.

Observations

When we lost 6 key players in last transfer window I decided to stay with 1-4-2-3-1 instead of new 1-3-2-3-2 and I tested few things with my tactic. Concretely Opposite Instructions. Versus some formations my defense still doesn't play like I want. There are little issues when our opponent play with 3 strikers and my 2 CD's don't know what to do. Same story is versus 2 strikers and 1 AMC/SS.  And honestly I feel that the best results are achieved when I completely turn off Opposite Instructions for this possitions. The only exception is an extremely creative AMC - player with many assits etc. Otherwise - no hard tackle, no tight marking, and no closing down... . And this situation occurs quite often because when we take a lead our opponent changing formation to a more offensive. Very often this is something with 3 strikers... .

Dutch soccer dives down

Yeah seems like Dutch clubs and National team have huge problems. In last year Dutch league droped in the ranking by 3 positions.

League Ranking

Right now even league like Switzerland Raiffeisen or Czech Republic ePojisteni Liga have better reputation.

In 2016/17 only 1 Dutch club played in UCL Group Stage. It was PSV (4th place in their group). In 2016/17 again... same story... only PSV and also they are already last in their group.

In 2016/17 Ajax lost in qualification stage with Gladbach, in 2017/18 with Sevilla. 

When we look at UEFA Europe League situation isn't better. Even clubs such as Feyenoord fail.... .

Feyenoord

Even better not to write about the National team. They didn't qualify to WC 2018 because they lost against Romania in play-off's. After that Danny Blind was sacked and federation hired Rafa Benitez.

u19 and u21 teams are not better...

Archived