Poetic Justice

Anyone else had an argument with a player, then they've requested transfer n come out far worse off? 

Spent first season n half arguing with Emre Can over a new contract. Eventually I lost patience n listed him n BURNLEY bought him for £26m...  

9 games into season 3 and theyre 17th...  hahahaha

First season at Sunderland I argued with Billy Jones and he put in a transfer request (which was odd because we were arguing about me wanting rid of him) he ended up going to Swansea for about £3m. We beat them home and away in the league beat them in the league cup and they got relegated.

Keep arguing with Cattermole as well because he wants to leave for a bigger challenge but sadly for him no body wants him so he comes in asks for a transfer I tell him nobody wants him he gets annoyed puts in a transfer request I accept no interest he comes back apologizes and asks to be taken off the transfer list.

My asst. man, this dude Massimiliano Farris ditch me for the manager position at Swansea before the end of 2nd season (I play Arsenal). Swansea wanted him to help fight relegation. When I hired him back when I took charge, I didn't look at his prefered formation, his is 4231 narrow (I play 4231 wide). He kept suggesting me to use 4231 narrow every f**king match. I asked him to stay, but he said no, then headed to Swansea. 

We met him around matchday 35-36, and guess what, he plays his Swansea side with his f**king 4231 narrow, lol. And even though he'd been with me for almost 2 seasons long, and I play the same tactic every match, he just couldn't manage to work his way around. I beat him 3-0.

But on the bright side, he managed to help Swansea stay in the Prem, finished at 14th position, 5 pts clear from Stoke at 18th.

On 22/11/2016 at 10:05, martplfc1 said:

Emre Çan is annoying on FM. So much so it makes me dislike him in real life :D

Sold him to City on my game for £50m in season 2. Happy earning £235k sitting on the bench. I bought Renato Sanches to replace him :cool:

Yeah on FM17 he is a real PITA.

Just got Burnley to pay for an injury hit Jordan Henderson too... wonder if i oughta request them as a feeder club?! 

Archived