Salary for managers

JohnnyCash

Hello, I have an idea, but I can not English very well. It is a fact that as a football manager taking in a club and you can pay for it and negotiate various modifications, but nothing else it can do. Why do not need a bank account or where they'll earn money and buy upgrades for some or other things that would help you, either directly or club. I find it quite unused aspect of the game. I think it would not hurt to invent something to make those salaries also gave some use.

I've had that idea before, because if I am offered a contract I always demand the lowest possible salary... nobody cares, right? Maybe a feature with whicht you could invest in a club somewhere in a small league or if you're 30 years in the business maybe a bigger club. 

But it's probably too much to implement, because to be realistic you need to have a little right to decide what's going on in "your" club, even if you only hold 5% or whatever.

But it would definitely be a very nice feature if you could do sth with you salary.

• 1 month later...

Archived