My list of suggested features #FM2018

who_is_it

Suggestions 1.0

1/  The manager Can not ask to enlarge the stadium, Sir Alex to ask it for more than 20 years?

2/ More detail for the contract, as a premium for the number of carton per season.

3/ See the players' notes after each training session, as in the match.

4/ More options for discussions with players

5/ The weight of the players can increase especially during the preseason and when the players are injured, like the case of Higuain with the Juevntus

6/ Operation after a break can fail.

7/ More work on the adaptation of the players in countries like the case of Aquilani with Liverpool

8/ Players with problems with coaches refuse to work with them in the future (as in the case of Ibra and Casillas), they may ask to leave for example

9/ The coach can do an interview with a TV channel and he can also be questioned about his relationship with a former player.

Suggestions 1.1

* The current ability of the players should be removed and their ability from 1-20 should stay and ony the potential ability should exist, why? I think that when you manage you have the right to judge your players, in other words the level of training and their performance during the games allow you  to give your opinions on the players and then I can see a good player as a player who should not be in the team and the inverse. But the scouts give me their opinions about the potential ability so I can see it.

Exemple: When Morata left Real Madrid in 2014, that was because Ancelotti saw that he haven't the ability to play in the first team. Then he goes to Juventus where he show that he's good player in Serie A and CL and now he's in Real Madrid.  So Ancelotti knew the he have a potential but he didn't judge he's current ability well ( Also Pogba in 2012);) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived