My Feature Suggestiions

chumbawamba88

Im sure im not the only one that holidays between games so probally others who get annoyed with this returning to find unhappy players because you didnt talk with them when they wanted to discuss personal matters and squad unhappy how you treated them i get why they would be annoyed but your on cant respond to them if on holiday would be good if in the same way you get brought out of holiday for an interview could do this for player / team meetings 

Players becoming unhappy and on transfer list by request after your bid got rejected then you agree a fee with club and the agent /player dosnt even want to enter contract with you as wont be able to met wage demands so why get unhappy to begin with  

If at a good club top clubs always want you players contract seem to mean nothing usually forced to sell in the end just to find they dont even get played much you reject bids agents want new deals 

Transfer values rarely get anything near value even though you dont want to sell yet if was you trying to buy they would be wanting 5 times his value 

Wages 

I know club rep can be a factor etc but know matter who i am players always seem to want more than what there getting or over the top wages compaired to rest of your squad even if dropping downs divisions or on a free 

Press

When you offer players out dont want them etc press player row with manager he wants to force his way out of club erm no press i dont want him 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived