Players unhappy with training

Spoiler

Hi guys,

Having some issues with training and overall team/squad harmony.

Getting repeated advice from my assistant that most players in the squad are unhappy with training and the lack of attention they are getting in the fitness department. I've changed it up a little to add more fitness training, and my fitness coaches have good stats.

Also, I have minimalized transfers, I don't have any players that are otherwise unhappy, no one is requesting transfers, but my rating for squad harmony is very low. My results are pretty bad at the moment, so I think this low rating is affecting everything, despite having a strong squad.

Any ideas? I've tried team cohesion training but hasn't had any effect.

Do people generally run their own training plans or do they leave it to their assistant?

Thanks in advance guys!

- Pales

^ Agreed. Are they the boss or are you? I interpret it as your squad having a few players with low professionalism. What is your squad personality (Cohesion affects the players' understanding of each other on the pitch, not off it)? I'd identify the main moaning culprits and shift them out, replacing them with players with high professionalism. That should improve the overall squad mentality and indirectly lead to better performances.

You can even play the players that are unhappy with training as this won't effect their overall morale and won't affect their performance. I mostly ignore my assistant's advice because it's usually a load of rubbish. For example even if I'm 2-0 up and dominating the game, he'll keep telling me how we're being outnumbered in midfield. I could survive without the assistant manager who's only useful if you need an extra coach or want someone to handle press conferences and pre season games

Archived